Are you interested in doing high impact work? In order to work on our diverse tasks, we are seeking support in software and electrical engineering. As As an electrical engineer, you have many opportunities to contribute your know-how in software and electrical engineering.Apply Now
- Improve electrical and control system stability, availability, robustness, and performance.
- Test and debug at the component, subsystem, and tractor
- Support electrical design, component selection, and electronics supplier technical interactions.
- Define electrical schematics, communication protocols, and PCB functionality
- Diagnose, analyze, and resolve issues hands-on with oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, etc.
- Experience safely working with high voltage battery packs and electric drivetrains
- Experience debugging PCB’s and wiring harnesses , prototyping circuits
- PCB schematic and layout design experience (e.g Altium)
- Analog circuit design, Microcontroller circuit design, digital circuit design
- Knowledge of electronics test procedures (EMI/EMC, shock, vibe, thermal, thermal shock, etc.)
INTERESTED? CONTACT US
Please send your application to info@tuskerIO.com including your CV, Transcript of Records, and Work Certificates.