We are seeking a highly skilled SLAM Engineer to join our team. You will develop, implement, and optimize SLAM algorithms for our computer vision and robotics systems. You should have a strong background in any of the following technologies: Visual SLAM, 3D reconstruction, Structure-from-Motion, Visual Inertial Odometry.Apply Now
- Develop, implement, and optimize SLAM algorithms for computer vision and robotics systems.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate SLAM technology into our products.
- Work with sensors such as cameras, IMUs, and GPS to generate 3D maps and trajectories.
- Develop, test, and optimize SLAM backends using G2O or GTSAM.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Robotics, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- Strong background in any of the following technologies: SLAM, 3D reconstruction, Structure-from-Motion, Visual Inertial Odometry
- Experience with SLAM backends such as G2O or GTSAM.
- Strong foundations in Visual SLAM , multi-view geometry
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C++ and Python.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
INTERESTED? CONTACT US
Please send your application to info@tuskerIO.com including your CV, Transcript of Records, and Work Certificates.